State: Texas City: Houston Product: Lowes Warranty Clear all filters (2 of 114 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes - Warranty Review from Houston, Texas

I bought a washer in 2011 and it is still under warranty. And because of there *** policy, I even had 4 repair guys come out and not fix anything. They still will not replace unit because repair guys keep ordering parts that they "think" will fix it. This a horrible situation because no one wants to do anything. With all the parts they have order could have easily gave me a replacement. Lowes needs new policy and better customer service.

Lowe's has contracted repair companies that come out to repair appliances, which i am sure you have already figured out. So call them and find out why they cant fix it, not Lowe's. If you are so set on Lowe's doing something about it, call their Customer Care line and, trust me, the store will bend over to anything you ask.

Review
Product
Lowes Warranty
Reason of review
Warranty issue

Lowes in Houston, Texas - Don't purchase major appliances here!

DO NOT PURCHASE YOUR MAJOR APPLIANCES FROM LOWES! I purchased a new stacked washer/dryer with an extended 4 year warranty from Lowes on February 2, 2012. 2 weeks ago my washer quit working. I called Lowes to request repair. They scheduled a repair through A&E Factory Service, 8 days out. The A&E repairman called me on his way to my home, asking the problem (which I described to Lowes on my initial call). He immediately replied that it sounded like the mother board needed to be replaced, that this was a common issue, and A&E did not keep these parts in stock and he would have to order it. After diagnosing the problem, just as he suspected, this was the problem. He said he would order the part, which should arrive in 2-3 days, but he could not come back to install it until Nov 2. This means I will be without my washing machine for over 2 weeks. $50 at laundromats since waiting for repairs. I have sent various emails and made several calls to Lowes expressing my dissatisfaction with their warranty repair service, only getting the run around. Don't waste your money with Lowes.

Oh you poor thing. Did your perfect world experience a hiccup.

Join the rest of the crowd and quit whining. Kindness and patience will get you a lot further in this imperfect world.

Look at it this way. If you hadn't purchased the warranty you would be calling a service center like A&E, waiting for the repair and paying for it. Would you be blaming yourself for the delays?

nikalseyn

First of all, Lowe's did not manufacture the machine. Blame the manufacturer for the problem if you must blame anyone.

Secondly, you sound like a certified platinum member of the "immediate gratification" club. Things happen and if it cannot be repaired for a couple of weeks, learn to cope. Take your meds and go to the laundromat.

At least it will be fixed. Your boo-hooing is tiresome.

Wait a minute, you are blaming the wrong people. I doubt you would be better off a Sears or other stores, since this is A&E.

View more comments (3)
Review
Product
Lowes Warranty
Loss

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111