State: Texas Product: Lowes Flooring Installation Clear all filters (3 of 59 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
2.5
The worst experience ever. Salesman ordered DISCONTINUED laminate flooring. He neglected to notify me of this. After 2 weeks of not being called to schedule installation I had to find this out myself. Then the Installation Dept. Manager obtained discontinued laminate...
Damaged or defective
Full refund

Lowes in Beaumont, Texas - Lowe's - Still Waiting 11+ Weeks For Flooring & Answers

11 weeks since the day I paid $7000+ for new flooring...and the job has yet to be completed. Local Lowe's management actually hides from me when I come into the store to try and find out any updates. The local Lowe's and Lowe's corp will not acknowledge or dispute my assertion that I was duped into buying more flooring product, more flooring installation products and labor/installation charges than were actually needed. A long standing BBB complaint is still active against Lowe's corp...and every 2 weeks they try to get me and the BBB to close the complaint, while only stating..."...the matter is still pending...". In addition a complaint has been opened with the Texas State Attorney Generals, Consumer Protection division, for price gouging...in association with flooding as a result of hurricane Harvey. My multiple requests for a meeting with: the local Lowe's management, the flooring contractor, the flooring sub-contractor, Lowe's area and district management, and the corp division of Lowe's that hires their contractors...have all been ignored. In addition, my multiple requests for a detailed accounting of the floor product costs, flooring product installation costs, and labor/installation costs...have all been ignored. Lowe's has blocked me from their corp FaceBook page (Lowe's Home Improvement)...and deleted all posts, comments and replies, made by me regarding my situation and dealings with Lowe's...local and corp (North Carolina). On their corp FB page there is a "Rant or Rave" section where customers can voice their complaints...as of today...they have deleted 4 of my RANT's...(I have posted a total of 15 RANT's)...and their official FB reply to all have been.."...we have forwarded your comments to your case manager..." Have been walking on cold bare concrete floors 11 weeks before Christmas 2017...and I am celebrating the new year, 2018, by still walking on cold bare concrete floors.
Lowes Flooring Installation
Cons
  • Managements refusing to contact me
Pricing issue
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Lowes in Arlington, Texas - Lowe's scammed us out of almost $15,000 of bamboo flooring

1.4
My husband and I did an approximate $45,000 home remodeling project over the past 24 months. The final project was to replace carpet with very expensive Cali Flooring bamboo flooring from Lowe's. We were given a 12 month full "guarantee". Within 2 weeks, the flooring began buckling and planks coming up. It took almost 6 weeks of contacting Lowe's to get any response. They finally replaced the flooring. After the 2nd installation, within 8 weeks, the flooring started buckling and it took 12 weeks to get any action from Lowe's. We felt they were trying to ride out the 12 month guarantee. The fingers started pointing..... Lowe's hired an hard floor industry expert that determined the problem was from the installed nailing the baseboard to the planks so that the floor cannot float. Lowe's denied any further responsibility and pushed it to their installer, and eventually to their insurance carrier Nationwide. Nationwide has denied the claim; Lowe's has not taken any responsibility, and now we are out $15,000 of unusable flooring. My home looks horrible and the buckling is worse every day. DON'T USE LOWE'S! I just told my husband that if he ever walked into another Lowe's and spent one cent, he'd be out the door. Out of the $45,000 we spent on this remodel 80% was purchased through Lowe's and 20% at Home Depot. Our remodeler tried to warn us about Lowe's and the way they really treat their customers, but we didn't listen. SHAMEFUL company! I hope they all rot in *** for what they have done. We're two paramedics, and it took us a long time to save that money.

Lowe's is only responsible for the warranty ONE TIME! After that it is up to the manufacturer to either stand behind their product or not.

You shouldn't have gone to a DISCOUNT home improvement store to buy an item just because it was cheaper then it might have been somewhere else. Don't blame the player, blame the game.

@Anonymous

Sounds like it was installed incorrectly. The installers come from Lowes so yes it is their responsibility.

I can't get ahold of anyone to install my carpet. They simply don't answer or return calls.

View more comments (1)
Lowes Flooring Installation
Cons
  • Any experience i had during this home remodel process
Warranty issue
Let them rot in ***
Tags
  • Run From This Place

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111