State: Texas Product: Lowes Manager Clear all filters (16 of 297 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lowes in San Antonio, Texas - Leave your dog home

NE San Antonio IH35 Lowes - I simply cannot understand why they let dogs in the store. This isn't a kennel or dog park. They *** and crap everywhere. Fix your insecurity issues and leave them at home. Lowes employees, says something. If you don't mind cleaning up the mess, then power to you. But shopping there spending real money and I shouldn't have to see or smell this crap. To top it off, most of the time they are not even on a leash. To the Lowes manager: Get your head out of your *** and say something. Get out of your office and actually walk your store. You don't interact and you hate confrontation. How you became a manager is simple a mystery to me and to your employees.

Can't say that I have seen a poorly behaved dog in a store. You will see far more children making more of a mess and behaving poorly in stores. Perhaps it's intolerant people that need to be banned from stores rather than well behaved pets.

h.kitchener

Good point. This is not France.

View more comments (1)

Lowes Manager Review

Lowes in tyler at 9:20 on 11/10/2015 am i was trying to shop!! Got dizzy, eyes started watering, ears stopped up. I walk from the isle that i was on to catch my breath, and there it was!! A worker was spray painting a shelf, he had on a respirator!! What about the safety of your customers!! All the manager had to say was she was sorry!! My headache lasted all day from this.

Lowes in Arlington, Texas - Very rude, poor attitude, no responsibility

I purchased washer and dryer in store. The sale person said it would come on Wednesday. Then Wedesday came with no one imforming me that they won't be showing up. I made a phone call, and was told Thursday, so I took the day off. I've been waiting all day on Thursday, no one called, no one came. I called them, they said let them check then call me back. Well, that was a lie! My wife was upset and called them again. She was transferred through four people, all of them were very rude, no one said sorry. They acted like they had no idea. Finally my wife was connected to the store manager who was the worst. He raised his voice and spoked like he did her a favor, he rescheduled again on Friday but didnt know what time ! On Friday, they delivered the washer and dryer. But the washer came in in horribe conditions. No plastic covering the buttons, dusty and glass lid was scratched, stained on the button that couldnt be wiped off, its like a refurbished or displayed one. This is how you treat customers that spends over one grand on appliances? And on top of things disrespected customer.
Lowes Manager
Cons
  • Poor customer service
  • Weak product knowledge
  • Rude executive associate
Order processing issue

Lowes - Manager Review from Colleyville, Texas

I was in lowes granbury tx. Yesterday. I wanted to buy a drill press that was on display. The manager that was on duty wouldn't sale it to me cause she said all the parts may not be there. I own a machine shop and I told her I knew all the part was there. But she wouldn't do it. I felt like she was calling me ***. I but a lot form lowes and have for some time now. The reason I wanted that one was because there wasn't another in the box and I live 80 miles away. This took place on the 2-5-15. About 3:00 PM I don't remember her name but I know lowes will know. I really don't expect anything will be done about it. But I wanted voice my opinion. If nothing I will be going to homedepot form now on.
Poor customer service

Lowes manager, Jason said it's out of his hands and thanked me for calling!

Bought a ProCom gas heater a year ago with a 2 year warranty that no longer works. I'm unable to reach ProCom as they are very busy, and to call later. I've been trying for a week to reach them. Contacted Lowes, explained by dilemma and was told a manager would look into it and call me back. I get a call from Jason who gave me 2 numbers for ProCom so I can call them. He said they "should" send me the part. How do I know what part? It's out of his hands, he said and thanked me for

They did give you the solution. Contact the manufacturer.

Retail stores are NOT responsible for the warranty on a product, the manufacturer is. The quickest way to get a problem solved is to contact the manufacturer directly. Expecting the store to handle your claim just adds to the time it will take to get your problem solved. If the store contacted the manufacturer for you and they had more questions the store would have to call you back get the information, perhaps waiting for you to call them back.

Then they would have to contact the manufacturer again and hope they have all the information they need. Why do you think getting someone in the middle of your warranty claim is going to help in any way?

patreimers
@Anonymous

Obviously, you didn't catch the part about being unable to reach ProCom. And for the manager to give me two numbers I've already called without success is not giving me a solution.

If Jason had even pretended to act like he cared instead of being indifferent, I wouldn't have mention Lowes first. Believe me, if ProCom would answer their phones, I would go that route for sure. I'm either 40 something in line and go for two hours without anyone answering, all lines are busy, please try again later, or the phone doesn't even ring. I had the same thing happen last year, again with a ProCom heater that came with broken parts, but this one I bought thru Home Depot.

After HD was unable to reach anyone at ProCom over a period of two weeks, they gave me my money back. Unfortunately, ProCom pretty much holds the market on gas space heaters and if I had known the CedarRidge heater I bought at Lowes was made by ProCom, I would have reevaluated my decision to buy. So, with this all said, are you Jason?

Employed by Lowes?

@patreimers

Don't pay ANY attention to this coward Anonymous writer. He or she is some loser who work for Lowes that thumps down ALL negative comments and even takes the time (I'm sure during company time) to reply back to ALL those OPs who have posted negative comments.

View more comments (2)
Lowes Manager
Cons
  • Poor customer service
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Terrible Service From Mfg

Service is null at Lowes

I have spend approximately $25,000. the past 4 months at Lowes to redo my rent house. ONLY 3 people have been of service, the rest of the store only has people looking for paychecks without working! I bought 4 sets of outdoor doorknobs with locks and 4 deadbolts and had the man working in that department key them all the same. I put them on yesterday and found out that the keys didn't work on any of them. I carried one back to the store and a different man in that department said he couldn't fix the problem without a key that worked. I live 35 miles away and this is my closest store. I plan to take the locks and knobs off, return them. I have ordered replacements on Amazon and they will be here the day after tomorrow (all keyed alike). I also left printed out instructions asking for wire shelving to be cut to the sizes and numbers on the list. When I went back the guy was gone and the wire shelves were in my cart and NONE of them were the right size. Another problem was when I tried to get a 250' roll of 12 with ground electrical wire. I had look the time before for it and it was out. They had 100' and 50 ' rolls, but to get the 250' I needed it would cost me twice as much as the single roll. I talked to the manager and she said they had the 250' in stock, I asked her to get me one and when she looked, she couldn't find it. I had to spend twice the amount to get what I needed because their inventory count was not correct. I had two carts of lumber and other supplies, I loaded them on the carts while about 6 different employees passed by and non asked to help or to get help. The store I was in was in Nacogdoches, Texas. If I never have to go in that store again, it will be too soon.
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Lowes Manager Review

Want to know the sexual harassment policy at Lowes, while I was shopping with my fiancé whom works at this store, a manager named Matt yells across about ten customers and workers " hey there's my future wife! I find this very unexceptable!

LOWES Farmingdale NY

Sent this to Lowes and Lowes Corporate. Lets see if a get a response...EXTREMELY DISSATISFIED. Lost a great portion of my home in Island Park NY to the flood/hurricane Sandy. Needed a washer/dryer. Went to Farmingdale Black Friday. Nothing I picked was in stock. Was able to get washer and 2 pedestals from the Bayshore store ( on the phone while in Farmingdale location) dryer gas set up and warrantys purchased from Farmingdale. Delivery was today 12/4/12. Washer and pedastals came without a problem. Delivery manager from Farmingdale called 5 hrs before delivery to tell me my new dryer was damaged. He would have an associate call to arrange for another dryer/delivery date. No call after 3 hrs so I called. She told me none in stock she will refund me. Unacceptable! I bought a set and that's what I want. She told me Garden City store had one but she couldn't call because she "would be on hold forever" and didn't have time she will call me back. No call back 4 hrs later. Wife calls to the store manager at 5pm. She intimidates yells and insults my wife by putting the phone DOWN while my wife is talking. Will not accept responsibility for associate behavior. Would not place the call to garden city while my wife waited in hold. Told my wife there are too many customers in the store and she needed to help them. After spending 3000 in your stores this is the way your employees are handling customers that have been living in a devastation for the past month? I am shocked you allow people like this to represent you! Shame Shame!!
Loss

Peverted Employee Jimmie Burnett, Richardson(plano rd) LOWES

I "used"to use the lowes on plano rd in Richardson... Everytime I would go there an employee by the name of Jimmie Burnett(Beware) would try and flirt with me. I'm a 28 year old woman and this man is at least in in late 50's or 60's. At first I thought it was innocent and kinda cute of him... He started literally following me around the store, FLIRTING. I finally had enough of it when I came in with my two year old and he tried asking me to go on a date with him! I ofcourse already had told him I was married. I just cannot believe some people. I made a complaint to the manager but I have been there since and hes still there!!! BEWARE of the *** *** at Lowes in Richardson!!!!!!!!!!

How do you know his last name? That is a good question.

To the bathing suit men are dogs comment.

The bible says if you look at a woman and *** after her in your heart you have commited adultery WITH HER. The bible says no adulterer will enter the Kingdom of God so basically you think when a woman dresses like that she will get by with it. She is the one that caused the man to do it.

Let me get this right. God allows a woman to wear skimpy clothing and it is okay to provoke a man to commit adultery He is wrong for doing it a dog as you say but she is okay for doing it. I don't think so the women will be found guitly for causing it. Give it 100 years from now and you will see whether you are right or wrong. You will find out one day

There is no way you complained to management or corporate and he is still there. That is automatic termination and stalking charges.

Why haven't you proceeded to go corporate instead of leave it right there. Lowes requires you to be nice and kind to customers which in return if you say how are you doing to a woman that thinks she is a knock out notice I said she thinks not she is then she thinks your flirting with her. Further more a lot of women dress like street walking *** now days anyway 60 years ago they would have been arrested. Why would a woman dress skimpy especially if she is married not saying you but why do they do that.

Who are they trying to attract it sure isn't their husband.

Further more your married and you think some man flirting with you is cute I wonder if it was George Clooney would you have posted this. A women or man flirting is for one purpose AFFAIR.

I dont care if they come into Lowes wearing bathing suit they deserve to be respected and not grooped over. Men are just hound dogs that need to be taught some manners

when a gal comes in that is pretty or skimpy dressed the mgrs all get on their phones to say what follow her around you can hear what they are saying and it is degrading we as wemen at lowes get sick of it and HR doesnt do anything

At first you thought it was cute. You could've put a stop to it then.

Hey skepticle you always blame the victim? Or just dumb-witted ones?

Good catch that nametag thing!

Fortunately it takes more than one uncorroborated complaint to get someone fired. It seems you may know this gentleman better than you admit and want to wrong him.

How do you know his last name, it's not on his nametag! Just sayin

View more comments (7)

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111
All Lowes Contacts

Lowes Reviews

Lowes reviews

LOWES -- *** LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE

I called and spoke to 3 people at the LOWES store in cromwell,CT. To verify that a given item was at the location. Since I was interested in it, and would be driving 45 mins. to the location; I wanted to make sure it was there. I was told by a associate, that they would pull the item and hold it for me that night. I arrived 40 mins later to find NO PRODUCT,,,they never had the product at the store all day. MANAGER on duty would do nothing for me,,,,no accountability for wrong and misleading information at this location. They would not do anything to recoup my loss time and money to get to them,,, MANAGER needs to go back to managers training school,,,back to basics when customer is always right,,,SHE WAS RUDE,,and unfriendly, and should be replaced,,, AVOID this store at all cost,,,,customer service is HORRIBLE, and they are highly misleading. AVOiD them ,,shop at their competitor,,HOME DEPOT,,,, never never shop for anything there,,,

lmao i love when you idiots say you'll go to home depot, #1 if you knew just how much we don't care about you going somewhere else you'd be spitting fire and #2 you're liars, you know that you weren't "right" that's why you keep coming back. we don't hold things for people without you purchasing them, and i don't care if you came all the way from timbucktoo, get over it.

Go ahead and purchase the item on Lowes.com for store pickup. This ensures the item will be processed and ready.

Take your printout/receipt to Customer Service.

Just calling to verify availability does not mean the item will be reserved for you. The store gets hundreds of these calls every day.

nikalseyn

contact corporate with managers name and state your complaint is about him and the store's customer service.

View more comments (2)