State: Texas Product: Lowes Pick Up Service Clear all filters (3 of 16 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lowes in Greenville, Texas - Poor customer service

I ordered 2 packs of 200 t-post online. When I called to see if the store had them ready for pickup I was told they would NOT honor the online sell as there was a mistake on the listing. I was told to call the 800 number. I called the 800 number and after more than an hour of speaking an employee and her supervisor I was told that Lowes Marketing was notified and that there was a error in the listing online but my order would be honored at the store I ordered to pick up from and a note place on the order. I then called the store back and the Assistant Manager verified the note and said even with the note from Lowes saying my order was to be honored and filled that they WOULD NOT honor it. I was told my order was being canceled and if I had any further complaints to call Lowes. I explained I did what they told me and even Lowes customer service stated there was an error but my order that was placed was to be honored. Why is a customer being treated like this? I have the order number and names of people I spoke with.
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Lowes in Arlington, Texas - Poor customer service

This letter is regarding uncalled for treatment received Sunday, November 19, 2017 at Lowes, 1000 West Arbrook, Arlington TX. Attempting to pick up shower doors (purchased Thursday November 16), customer service employee stated shower doors were picked up by me on day of purchase. Despite my repeated attempts of explanation that my shower doors were in a box with my name written on the box and it was placed in "back" by the sales person. Explanation was ignored by employee! The situation escalated with continual questions as to when, where and time of purchase, already noted on sales receipt. Asking why locating the box was taking so long I was informed employees were viewing video of day of purchase. One hour later, attempting to locate employee unsuccessfully, a "supervisor “appeared apologizing for misunderstanding, stating "I'm so sorry the box is in the back with your name written on it". I replied, "thank you for making me feel so guilty for something I didn't do" Excuse provided, employee ringing up sale had not noted package to be picked up later. As a 79-year-old lady, the situation was extremely stressful being questioned by a young employee who was doubting my integrity. I’ve made attempts to contact the store manager unsuccessfully. In the future I will not return to Lowes for material I need to update my home.

Nobody cares how old you are, dumb ***. It has nothing to do with employees being young. They were just doing their job so they don't get fired for letting *** walk out the door without verifying that it's been paid for.

Lowes Pick Up Service
Cons
  • Being harassed
  • Aphaty towards the client
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Dismissive To Customers

Lowes in The Woodlands, Texas - Package that I ordered online

Package that I ordered online when I went to pick it up they couldn't find it had to wait over an hour so they could find it I don't think I will be ordering anything online again
#1361992

If it's an item stocked in the store there is no reason to order it online. Just get in you vehicle, go to the store and buy it.

It always takes more time to purchase an item online than it does to just go i and buy it. You'll also be sure it is the right product.

Order processing issue

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111