State: Texas City: San Antonio Clear all filters (11 of 4891 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Lowes in San Antonio, Texas - Leave your dog home

NE San Antonio IH35 Lowes - I simply cannot understand why they let dogs in the store. This isn't a kennel or dog park. They *** and crap everywhere. Fix your insecurity issues and leave them at home. Lowes employees, says something. If you don't mind cleaning up the mess, then power to you. But shopping there spending real money and I shouldn't have to see or smell this crap. To top it off, most of the time they are not even on a leash. To the Lowes manager: Get your head out of your *** and say something. Get out of your office and actually walk your store. You don't interact and you hate confrontation. How you became a manager is simple a mystery to me and to your employees.

Can't say that I have seen a poorly behaved dog in a store. You will see far more children making more of a mess and behaving poorly in stores. Perhaps it's intolerant people that need to be banned from stores rather than well behaved pets.

h.kitchener

Good point. This is not France.

View more comments (1)
Lowes Manager
Poor customer service

Lowes in San Antonio, Texas - Bad experience!!!

I bought a lot of appliances from Lowe's like a Riding Lawn mower, stainless steel stove and refrigerator, top load washer and a weedeater, bought like 3 years warranty on all and when I have an issue with my stuff and call to report something wrong they can't find me in the system or they can't find my warranty, I'm having so much issues with my washer machine it got me sick. I paid CASH for everything almost $5000 and now I can't get no relief for one the receipt wore out to fast and I feel if I spent all my money there and I was suppose to be in your system why???? when I come or call in no one can find me. I'm hurt about all the business I did with you all and I can't get no satisfaction!
Samsung Electronics Washing Machine
Warranty issue

Love Lowes - five star service

5.0
This review is just on the process of calling on Lowes to install a replacement HVAC in my 2-story 3200 plus sq ft house. Process went very smoothly. Air Clinic was the subcontractor. Peter, Sunny and Austin from Air clinic did the installation in a quick and professional manner. The new system started without any problem. Thank you all and thank you, Mike Gaboda of Lowes. This is my fourth major project with Lowes. My husband and I are very satisfied customers. The costs of the projects were always reasonable and any issues were quickly resolved. Will update this review as we use our new HVAC system.
Installation
Pros
  • Professional customer service
Good customer service

Lowes in San Antonio, Texas - False advertising on appliance delivery dates

3.4
Lowe's lures consumers into buying major appliances and does the bait and switch on delivery dates. This has happened to me twice now, and I've detected a dangerous pattern. After paying and waiting a week or two until my delivery date, Lowe's calls and says there's been a delay in shipment. In fact, they called me this time to tell me the appliance I ordered was out of stock across the entire US. This was interesting, because that's not what they said when I paid or the day after I paid, when they called to confirm my order and delivery date. The delivery date slid by 3 - 4 weeks, before I cancelled the order and found the same model at Home Depot, with a delivery date in 3 days. This is false advertising because each time I selected Lowe's, I did it on price, brands and availability. It's part of the overall selection process. I'll be using Home Depot from here on.
rollo2016

Perhaps it's just that particular Lowe's location. I have never had a problem and in fact buy all our appliances at Lowe's.

Lowes Shipping Service
Order processing issue
Preferred solution
Stop lying about delivery dates. You lost me as a customer, but there's still hope for others.

Lowes Warranty Review

1.5
We bought a Kobalt mower from Lowe's. We started having problems with it about 3 months in, and it quit working about a year after we got it. Supposedly there is a 5 year warranty on the mower, yet Lowes refused to even issue us store credit, even though this is a Lowe's specific product. Lowes refused to even stand by their own brand and honor their own warranty.
Lowes Warranty
Warranty issue

Lowes in San Antonio, Texas - Bait and Switch

1.4
Purchased an outdoor patio table and chair set online. I was notified later that they no longer had that deal so I would have to purchase something else. Of course they offered nothing comparable to the quality nor price that I had originally purchased. They wanted much more $$$$ for a lesser set. The manage at the store was rude and even said I should probably go to Home Depot if I wanted something like that. Horrible service, did not even attempt to help. Will take him up on that offer!! What a bait and switch! San Antonio Lowes!

bought an "in stock" item ($289) that needed to be installed. paid for it.

(vanity top for bathroom vanity)

the installer called me a few days later saying its not available anymore.

they have the same thing - same size and color - but with a slight different edge to it for $699.

i feel like its "bait and switch"

i get how its probably not; i just wish the web site was updated. we are not buying the new thing.

We have something similar going on with Lowes right now as well. We purchased online an ice maker kit on 01/19/2015.

It was shown as available and it would ship out in 3 days or less. It was on sale for 50.00. Of course the 3 days came and went and nothing. As of today, it is scheduled to be delivered by 02/18/2015.

Bad thing is, I can purchase the more expensive ice maker kit and pick up in the store today if I so choose. I feel as if this is a bait and switch as well trying to force me into buying the more expensive item. Seems to be more and more of a pattern with them.

Oh well. I'll keep plugging away with my issue and good luck with yours.

There is no bait and switch. Items go on sale and sell out fast, so no comparable items.

Too many people come into Lowes complaining about Home Depot and their horrible customer service. The majority of Lowes complaints are baseless. Lowes is not to blame for the credit card company, the manufacturer warranties, the vendor product delays, etc etc.

I doubt the majority of complainers have never worked retail. I love helping customers but some issues are beyond Lowes fault.

That is exactly why I don't shop at Lowes. I do all my shopping at Home Depot and if I really a part and it's not at Home Depot, I go to Ace Hardware!

I would never put up with any rude sales people like the one mentioned. I don't complain through the internet. I send my letter directly to the manager of that store which might get your problem solved. I love going through all the aisles at Home Depot.

My husband has to pull me out of the store. Those people at the are good people!!

That's what happens when you wait till the end of the year for closeout prices. They sell out. Next year buy earlier in the season, yes you may pay more but you'll get what you want.

View more comments (4)
Lowes Table
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
fold

Lowes - Product Delivery Review from San Antonio, Texas

Ordered product they told me they would contact me by phone went 5 days after estimated delivery to store to see if it was in they barely got to it once I was in person told me to wait 8-10 days gave it 20 just to be sure I called they said 2 more days that they had it on their paperwork that it was on the way so I go once again to store in person because I didn't get a single call they ordered the wrong $‼️❗️‼️So all that for nothing. Ended up getting product sooner at Home Depot. Thanks for nothing!!!!! They can at least keep in contact with the customer so they won't have to baby sit the employees on who's getting what and wheeeeennnnn
Review
#519196 Review #519196 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lowes in San Antonio, Texas - Door installation disaster

Our home was broken into so we ordered stronger doors and locks along with installation services. It took a month to special order the back French Doors. The installers found some parts missing in the locking mechanism but managed to get it somewhat installed. I checked and the door was not secure. Called the installer back out and they jerry rigged the door so it would lock and then top spun the future repair to True Logisitics which is the manufacturer. Many calls and many follow ups later and the door is still not repaired. Called and went to Lowes several times speaking to managers and no one ever calls back or takes any action. Do not use them ever!

Next time hire a professional. Would you buy a tuxedo from Target?

Lowes Installation
Loss

Lowes in San Antonio, Texas - Worst experience ever!

Bought top of the line Samsung Washer from lowes with the extended warranty 12 months ago. Of course the manufacturer warranty is expired so have to deal with endless calls, *** appliance repair company not showing up, ordering endless parts, wasting my time and so far three work days.I am so frustrated at this point with lowes and the way they make you waste three days of unnecessary service calls before them deem something unrepairable. The service companies they contract with are the cheapest possible and here in the San Antonio area they have no idea what they are doing.Today is day three of waiting for an incompetent repair guy and wasting 1.5 hours on the phone yet again with Lowes.I will never purchase ANYTHING from lowes again-canceling my credit line as well.

Lowe's extended warranty protection program (the Lowe's Advantage) is only an advantage to Lowe's. They take your money and run.

You are the fool at the great disadvantage.

Never purchase an extended warranty from these crooks. Run the other way fast.

Do not buy an appliance from Lowes either.

twowilies

WOW, You both are complaining about improper/inept service! Can't blame you for your complaints, BUT it's like complaining about the dealership that you bought your car from about the service that you received at the quick lube.

Valid complaint wrong people. Complain to the service provider, NOT THE PEOPLE THAT YOU BOUGHT YOUR EQUIPMENT FROM.

You are RIGHT ON with your complaint! My spouse and I bought a "top of the line" SAMSUNG dryer and have headaches with it from the get-go.

Lowe's so-called "Customer Service Advantage" department is a TOTAL joke with incompetent and rude SUPERVISORS. . . .to-boot!

They could care less about your complaint and do NOTHING to preserve a relationship with an OUTSTANDING customer. For now on it's SEARS or Home Depot that gets our "major appliance" purchases. At over 60yrs old, my spouse and I have had more HEADACHES with Lowe's than with any other company! Thanks.

. . .but NO thanks!

Good-bye LOWE'S!

View more comments (2)
Lowes Warranty

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111

2449 reviews
2.1
Compare

Lowes in San Antonio, Texas - Lowe's extended warranty sucks

I bought a kitchen-aid dishwasher in september 2007 and has gone out at least 5 times in the last 2 years. 4 times during the extended warranty period. 3 times this year and cannot seem to get any fast service. in two years the machine has been out of circulation 8 weeks because of run arounds. i cannot get them to replace the dishwasher nor get it fixed in a timely manner. i was promised that service soulutins would call me and never did. i was told a supervisor would call me twice and never did. I finally talked to a supervisor (stacey) snd she said they could not do anything but send a technician next week

I also purchased an extended warranty from lowes. Our washer has been tore up for 4 weeks now.

They keep jacking us around. Thinking of painting it a lemon color and sitting it in their parking lot with a sign reading"ask me about Lowes extended warranty"

I am sure it was their intention to sell you an extended warranty you did not understand - doofus. they made you pay the extra money, right.

service solutions is the contact for repairs - not Lowe's. And , oh yeah, if it has to be repaired more than 3 times during that warranty period - you get back what you paid for the dishwasher.

Wow, now that was difficult. In the future you might "ask" what yo are paying extra for.....

View more comments (1)