Ease of Use
Layout of Store

We are rehabbing a property in New Jersey and have tried to deal with Lowes to order our appliances. After 3 days of trying to get some help at the store we finally settled for what was abailable. That was a horrible experience but only the beginning of a series of screw ups by Lowes from calling us the day our stoves was to be delivered to tell us it was no longer available!!!!! Next, we were called to say our refrigerator was being delivered only to find that they were delivering it to our billing address in South Carolina NOT our home in New Jersey. When I called customer service, I was told that she did not have time to talk to me because she had a line of customers waiting!!!!!!!! Fuming!!! I explained that I am a customer and my merchandise has already been paid for!

Days and day wasted on the phone trying to resolve these problems and NOW THE FINAL

INSULT!!! WE ORDERED AND PAID FOR INSTOCK CARPET WHICH WAS IN EARLY MAY! As of today, carpet is STILL NOT IN. I have never experienced such a lack of customer service! I guess when you think your the only game in town customer service is not important! Your not the only game in town. I will never use Lowes again and, since I own a real estate company, I will be telling my customers about this nightmare experience and I'm sure they will not be using them either! I am

Filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and I would strongly suggest anyone reading this NOT USE LOWES. Home Depot may not be perfect but I can guarantee that they could not possibly be worse than Lowes. Just read the reviews and they speak for themselves.

Review about: Lowes Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments