1.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ordered a white panel fence in July of 2018 and now it’s february 2019. This has been the worst experience ever.

First off they brought the wrong material la to

My house and left it all in my yard for two months Needless to say my yard looked like a twister hit it. After picking up the material they did nothing for another two months. Materials were dropped off in front of my house on my beautiful manicured yard where they are all still there as of today. The workers did start on the fence and literally I mean started.

They were suppose to arrive at 11am but did not show up until 230 and left at 4:15. As of today I have 9 panels up and the two in the back have a one inch gap which was not suppose to occur according to one of the contractors and Lowe’s. I have been billed for this product since July so this should be considered 100% fraudulent .

I have called and spoken to so many people since July and still my fence is not complete. I will be requesting a full refund for this disaster and will never use Lowe’s installment again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Does your state license contractors? If it does you should file a complaint with the state.

It will put pressure on Lowes and their contractors.

In my state they also have a fund to compensate people who have lost money to fraudulent contractors. It could also strip them of their license and help avoid this problem for others in the future.