1.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My wife and I purchased a fence from Lowes. Lowes was to provide the fence and have it installed.

In 6 days it will be 3 months since our in person order was made. Lowes tells us now that the manufacture does not make a gate to match the fence we purchased. We bought the fence for a home we just purchased. The fence was purchased to contain our dog when he goes out.

Now Lowes installer tells us it may be next spring before he can finish the fence due to cold temperatures affecting the vinyl fence during installation. We put the fence on our Lowes card and have to make payments even though we don't have the fence. The fence department at Lowes here in Richmond In. is ran by Corey and Heather both refuse to return calls.

The manager of the store told me he did not believe our story of poor service. We then filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. That's when we found out that Lowes has a special department to handle these issues. We were then offered 3 options to correct the issue.

After deciding on Lowes replacing the fence with a fence that has a matching gate Lowes again would not return calls. So back to the Better Business Bureau. After filing another complaint Lowes called us again. With a promise to have information to us today on a new fence with a matching gate.

It is 3:00 in the afternoon and I doubt I hear from Lowes as promised. We have lived in this community our entire lives. We have never experienced anything like this in our lives. Lowes does not care about it's customers nor the products it sells.

We are still walking our dog to let him do his business. And Lowes is still AWOL. Before doing business with Lowes or any business please check into the store. I wish we would have.

Mike Earlywine, Army Veteran, past Business Owner for 36 years, and now a 11 year Broker with Coldwell Banker Real Estate. 765-993-9370

Review about: Lowes Fence Installation.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Entire process.

Comments