3800 Aramingo Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19137
2.7

if i could i would give less then 1 star. They are TERRIBLE!!!!!

worst worst worst services ever. Between the incompetence of their customer service, to the totally careless of the store (the Aramingo store in Philadelphia) to end to their delivery service, where they just deliver at ground floor but they don't tell you until they arrive.

I ordered a pergola and a patio set for my rooftop, meant to be delivered on a Thursday all together,it changed at Friday until i received a call from the store (Aramingo) stating that they didn't know when my furniture would be delivered, to note that i travel a lot so i planned accordingly, included taking a day off to receive the furniture. Ended the conversation with this rude lady i called customer service. At that point i spoke with a lady who told me that i would receive the pergola that Thursday and the patio furniture the next day.She also sent me the tracking number (very funny the store didn't have any information).

I was very surprised since i did a truck delivery that actually was fedex but after confirming with this lady multiple time that i would have received a call prior the delivery and that everything was arriving at my house i ended the call. Note, i leave in a house so i need to receive the delivery otherwise they could get stolen. After a few hours i received a notification that my patio furniture where delivered, no one called me. SO i had to run from my office and start arguing again with those incompetent people.

At the end of a long call, where this person was keeping losing time apologizing (i need solution not apologies) i found out that actually the patio was delivered actually at the store but they couldn't fit me for the delivery on Friday, until after i ask to cancel my order multiple time suddenly they found the spot for me. but is not done yet! my pergola, this guys apparently didn't have any information, well guess what? i did, his colleagues previously gave me all the tracking, and i'm thinking how is that possible?

1 person has it and the other doesn't?can they be so terrible? i had to cancel the order, but once again you think the worst is done? and actually no!!! this morning (the day of the delivery) i received another call from the rude lady at the Aramingo store stating that they don't deliver on the rooftop and she told me if i wanted to have them up on my rooftop i should have carry on everything by myself or cancel the order.

So, if a delivery company who does half of the job...interesting...well never never again!!!! no wonder why those company are being destroyed by Amazon.

i'm so embarrassed for them and for how bad is they service, go somewhere else if you want a reliable service. and they state Lowe's home improvement, here the only thing i see need to be improved are the services they offer.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Lowes Cons: Poor or nonexistent customer service clerk beyond disrespectful, Unbelievably poor service.

• Unprofessional Staff