Over 7 weeks after order,our special order (white) refrigerator is still not delivered. Three delivery dates were promised, but no refrigerator.

3 or 4 times we were told they would call back, it did not happen. I asked for tracking on it and no one knew where it was but I was told it was in transit. Three weeks later, we still have no refrigerator.

Then when pressed why they didn't know where it was I was told it wasn't their fault, it was the fault of the company making the refrigerator, Sansung. I'm still waiting to hear from Lowes.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments

Your problem is ordering a white refrigerator from a company like Samsung or LG. The bulk of their sales are stainless steel.

They have very limited quantities of other colors in their US warehouses. When the warehouse is out they have to have more made.

They are made in Korea and make take a month or two to be scheduled for production. Once made you look at 3 weeks to get to the warehouse by boat and another week to the store.