Ease of Use
Layout of Store

The girl working at customer service was rude and she even curse me because she thought I would not understand because of English. Her coworkers heard her and they supported her and they all turned against me til the manager came and told her to return my item.

I purchased some 400 pieces of bricks on sale, I picked up 200 and said I will come back later. The lady at check out was like it is cool just give them your phone number that is all. I was like are you sure don’t I need a special receipt or confirmation number. She was like no we do this all the time.

So I left when I came back to do so. She acted like I am lying and said they have to check the camera and everything I was like okay. Let is do that. Then she throw the receipt at me and said wait till the manager comes.

The she look at the coworker said look at this clown. I return and said what did you say to me?

She was like nothing. But the coworker and her were giggling.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 06.

Comments

h.kitchener

Go to the main Lowe's website---do a search for it---and complain about this location to corporate. The girls at customer service probably thought from you appearance/dress that you were just some itinerant guy from who-knows-where who couldn't speak English.

They need to be reprimanded, but corporate Lowe's needs to know what is going on at this store. I know how you feel---back when I was a shepherd working with sheep, some people thought I was just some dump goat-herder who was dressed oddly and spoke "differently."

to h.kitchener #1458984

Yeah your money is worth a little more respect at the least. They were *** and the main office should be told about it.