I bought a snow thrower a year ago. It was a refurbished one and never mentioned to me.

Its chute wasn't built in the right way. Took it to the store three times for repair. Imagine how hard to carry that machine to the store each time. Now three months have passed since the third time repair started by the store.

No reply yet. Also they cancelled my Loews credit card without my knowledge or information.

I called several times for the current status but they put me on hold for 32 minutes and hang up on me. I never go to Loews anymore.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of snow thrower from Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was unwilling to help and rude executive associate. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments