1.6
Ease of Use

Update by user Feb 13

FYI this is the same LOWES I bought a dishwasher from and paid for haul away but wife said she was told by delivery men that they do not do haul ways....Took almost 2months to get resolved. Totally Pathetic!

Original review posted by user Feb 13

Bought gas cooktop and got a call for delivery for Sunday...ok fine. First got a follow up message 2-4pm , then 4-6pm.(No show) Then I got a call on Monday morning to schedule for Tuesday.

Told them I need the delivery today(Monday)....dude said he will call back once he organizes it. No call. Then I call customer service in the afternoon to find out what is going on and explained what had happened...Finally lady told me to call XPO delivery...am like, what is my business with XPO. U need to fix it not my job.

She says ok she will get back to me asap.

Ok now its Tuesday Afternoon, no delivery, no call no cooker! They must be employing the daftest people this side of the planet!

Review about: Xpo Logistics Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Delivery process is messed up completely.

Comments

Why not just go to the store put it in your car and take it home? A cook top will easily fit in your back seat or trunk and they are light enough for one person to carry. Why bother with delivery?

to Anonymous #1451601

Well, firstly i always prefer that option but unfortunately they did not have one within 2hrs of my location.2nd, i was out of town when order was made to be back home in 2 days so i planned it to coincide with my return + 1day. I finally had to go pick same cook-top 1hr away at a Best Buy.2nd, they already messed up a previous haul away, so i guess i should have known their system was ***