7355 FM 1960, Humble, TX 77346, USA
1.9
Ease of Use

I had them come out and do a survey. I have never heard from them.

I had to go and get one from someone else. with that i am going to have them do my whole house. I also got a refrigerator from you all, it was over a week late. the guy the brought it to us walked into my house with no one here.

it had a big scratch on it. he was just going to leave it. he was very rude and he didn't want to take it back. i told him to get out and take the refrigerator back and get me another one.

we called and they had to order another one because they didn't have there to give me. That took another week.

I have never had this bad of service. I thought that you all were a better company then that.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Lowes Cons: Lack of response.

Comments

Most companies or services that do surveys don't directly report the results of a survey to the people they survey? What was the survey about? Most surveys done by stores are for internal use in marketing or determining where to build new stores.

@Anonymous

Pretty sure he/she meant a detail. Where they come take measurements for whatever project you're looking into.

However, this person doesn't say whether they tried talking to the store after not hearing anything. I'm sure they tried to call to follow up and got no response back.