the store is to indenpent it's workers run and hide if you need insultaion i spent over 12,000 dollars with them in the last month on my new garage.had to go to home depot to get insultaion and some other stuff.and they refused to help me fill out a check it took about 15 mintutes to fill that out this store is in dalton ga i've never seen nothing like it in all my life home depot will fill out a check they got check writers .i think they need to get updated.and their help needs some matters.if they don't want to do it. they want,they will go to the bath room if it's a bad job,and hide.

Comments

if you need help writing a check you should not be writing one. by the way, it's fraud for another person to fill out a check that is not thiers.

I feel your pain. The management needs help as well.

After waiting four days for installation, four visits to the physical location, and several calls, the results were nill. I demanded a full refund on a water heater after their installer gave me an ultimatum: "I can take a left and go home and you can cancel your order, OR you can wait." I went to Home Depot and had outstanding customer service.