Our door looks fine on the outside but the bottom portion of the side lighting is a different color.
So cheap composite plastic. Can't paint it to. nothing will stick to it.
No where in the documentation does it say it would be a different color or material.
This sticks out like a sore thumb. Everyone who has seen it say it is an eye sore.
To add salt to my injury, Therma Tru states there is no defect or issue with the door.
Just spent 4 grand on a door that looks cheap and poor. Therma Tru states they would
supply a crown type molding to go over the defective piece. If I do that it will never match.
Why does Therma Tru put such a piece on ther door. According to them it is to make it structurally
This is definitely a defect they are tryiong to cover up.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Therma Tru Entry Door
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I was a PSE for Lowe’s in Poughkeepsie, NY. I was fired on May 16th 2014. I feel there was a grave injustice given to me because of some..."
- "Ordered 4 solid core doors, oak veneered, Lowes ordered from wholesaler American building supply, inc. lowes #2274, customer PO# 418754856 doors delivered to Lowes store, Parker, Colorado, unwrapped,..."
- "First off, I was unhappy to find out my 6 foot Vinyl Fence panels were no longer stocked product. Also I had to find my old pamphlet at home and..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "I threatened a class action lawsuit if I didn't receive my products within the next two weeks. Instead of complying...they completely refunded my money. Thought that was interesting: From: Erin Nugent..."
- "I purchased a new ford 09 f150 king ranch pickup truck within the first year the seats started to fade and discolor ,this is a pleasure vehicle not a..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."
- "My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding. I am still waiting for this to get resolved. Horrible..."