2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

An electric dryer was promised for delivery on a Friday. I was even told it was on the truck for delivery by 8pm.

Saturday I was told it was on the truck but an accident was delaying it.

Saturday night I was called by the delivery company and told it would be here between 9:30 and 11:30 Sunday morning.

Sunday, I was told that I cancelled the delivery until September. The people I have dealt with in the store were incredibly rude. They seemed bothered to talk to a customer.

I cancelled work with my clients Friday and Saturday. That is almost double the cost of the dryer.

All they do is lie.

They are a fraud.

This reviewer shared experience about "being lied to." and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. The most disappointing about lowes delivery service at Lowes was being lied to repeatedly Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments