I went to Lowes paid in advance with Lowes credit card, for a retractable screen door and installation service. I was told the installer can pick up the door prior to installation.

On the day of the scheduled install. Installer stated it could not be done because the door opening is not standard and retractable door will not fit.

I agreed. Installer told Lowe's screen door was never picked up and the install was never done.

I was credited for the install service but not for the $100+ screen door that was never picked up nor installed. Credit card company dispute service was incompetent and make you go through a lot of red tape so you can, inevitably are forced to give up.

Review about: Lowes Installation.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Did you contact the install sales team and notify them? When an install is not complete it is standard procedure to refund the install, but some customers make other arrangements with getting their products installed. So product refunds are granted at customers request.

Lowes Roofing Installation Lowes "LOWES ROOFS LEAK!!!. LOWES Guaranteed roof would not leak Contract called for replacement of all bad roof decking, LOWES put shingles over rotten wood with a 3 inch hole in..." Read more Lowes floor installation disaster. Lowes "Installed Feb. 2017. Kitchen and utility room. Ripped out, June 2017. Installation error caused water damage including black mold to baseboards and drywall. Situation: Purchased Geospring Water Heater from Lowes..." Read more Don't do business with Lowes Lowes "I paid over $8000 to have Lowes renovate my bathroom.I had to pay in advance..." Read more Lowes - LG REFRIGERATOR Lowes "To whom it may concern: LG Refrigerator Problem I purchased an LG Model #LSC27925ST, on 8/23/14, side by side Stainless Steel refrigerator through a Lowe's Store in Cape Coral, Florida...." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more