They were supposed to deliver the dishwasher we purchased yesterday between 9 and noon. No one ever showed.

No one called. My husband had to email them to get any response at all, and when they replied the next day, they simply said they never got the item and that they will deliver it on May 6th, which is a Sunday. This is the second time they have rescheduled. We ordered it 2 weeks ago, and now they want us to wait 8 more days?!!

We seriously doubt they actually will deliver that Sunday, especially now that I have seen about a thousand one star ratings for them throughout various review sites. The thing that *** me off most is their utter disregard for us, the customer. We never used them before to buy our appliances, we used Home Depot. They actually do call you when they are delivering, and keep you informed, and are a thousand times better than Lowes.

I didn't love Home Depot at all before, which is why we went with Lowes this time, (Home Depot had rescheduled our fridge delivery last month 2 or 3 days before they were supposed to originally deliver) but at least they called to make sure we were informed, instead of keeping me waiting around the house with an 11 month old, and my thumb up my butt way after the delivery window, despite the fact I had hired a babysitter that day so that I could go out and work, which couldn't happen at home, and I still paid her, because she was scheduled to work, and it wasn't her fault Lowes sucks donkey d#%^@. Plus, we don't leave people in a lurch like this company did to us.

We are going to try to cancel my order. From what I read, they won't even care.

Comments