39 Centre Dr, Plattsburgh, NY 12901
2.1

Update by user Oct 16

I did write Lowe's to see if they would respond to my email and didn't. I then went to the BBB. I filed a complaint with them and I did receive a letter saying that they are looking into this matter.

Original review posted by user Sep 16

I purchase a Samsung French Door fridge on 9/29/17. I received it on 10-6-17.

Well, I had it over a month and the top ice maker stopped making ice. There was a service date of 11/30/2017 and a schedule date of 12/4/17. When he came out on the first call, He had to thaw out the top ice maker, he took it apart and I notice that there was a part that was cracked already. He didn't replace it, just thawed it out.

Then there was a service date of 2/18/18 and schedule date of 2/22/18 for the same issue as the first one. Then again there was a service date of 10/16/18 and a schedule date of 10/25/18 for the ice maker on top not working. They did eventually fix that issue. In July of 2018, I lost power for an hour and a half.

The temp of the fridge and freezer both went up. I would hate to really have a long power outage. The guy said something about the running of the fridge. I had another service date of 6/10/19 and a schedule date of 6/13/19 to come out as my bottom freezer stopped making ice.Then another service date of 7/1/19 and schedule date of 7/1/19 as freezer was having a lot of frost and ice buildup on bottom freezer.

The guy said it was probably the hot weather causing the issues. well, now they are coming out today(9/16/19 for the frost and ice buildup. I notice that the seal is not sealing. How many more times do they have to come before Lowe's will replace this fridge?

I was told that even though they came out several times during the first year where Samsung is responsible and they wouldn't help as the last time I had to have service on it, it was just over a year and Samsung would NOT go good for it!! So now Lowe's said that they have to come out 3 times to fix it, whatever the problem is, and it has to be the same problem!! So they would have to come out a fourth time before they will do anything. I'm afraid that when my extended warranty is up, the same issues will be there and I'll be screwed!

Be careful for what you buy there! I'm thinking of getting a hold of the Better Business Bureau!

Product or Service Mentioned: Samsung Electronics Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: replacement for a new fridge..

Lowes Pros: Some of the staff, Pricing.

Lowes Cons: Stressed me out for months, Lack of customer service.

• French Door