Lowe's had a contractor, Preston, install Custom Window Systems brand windows in my house (Cost of over $12,000) on April 22, 2015. If you need windows for your house, think twice before buying Custom Window Systems.

They may be less expensive, but I guess you get what you pay for. Some of them work and several of them do not work! They don't stay open! The installer says they can't do anything and that a Custom Window System representative has to come to inspect the windows to see what can be done.

I have already made over 6 phone calls to Lowe's getting only empty promises that the Custom Window Systems representative will call me. No one has called me for over a month and a half. I have had to call them again and again to learn of any progress on getting this Custom Window Systems representative to call me. They say they will check on it and never get back to me.

Don't let Lowe's take your money. Now I wish I had gone with the smaller local businessman.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, bad quality, defective windows, lack of response on representatives part..

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Preferred solution: Get the Custome Window Systems representative to my house to resolve the issue whether it means fixing the windows or replacing them immediately..

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments