Resolved

Update by user Jun 14

Lowe’s manager secured product from another store.

Original review posted by user Jun 13

Purchased 12 bags of mulch online at 3PM yesterday and went to pick it up after work. They were out even though they sold it to me 3 hours before.

I can live with that. The problem was the smart *** employee who wanted to argue with me. This was the same kid that didn't have a vest or name tag on and took forever to show up in the lot. When he said he was out I said "Well That Is *** and started to head back inside.

He proceeded to tell me that I needed to cool my attitude because he just got there at 5 and had nothing to do with it. Who is the F is he to tell me that.

Don't they teach these people customer service?

I hate Lowes and have ZERO tolerance for any crap what so ever due to a carpet issue my mom had with them a couple of years ago. We spend a lot of money in there that will start to be spent at Menard's where I can save big money and not put up with *** Lowes lost a good customer over $25 worth of Mulch.

Preferred solution: fire Employee.

Comments

"......spent at Menard's where I can save big money and not put up with ***"............................so why did you go to lowes????? so what empl wants to move 12 bags of dirty wet mulch somewhere else just to move it again when loaded????....would you????

Exactly why Lowes is losing market share.

your expectations are WAY to high!

Quit ordering on line and just go to the store and buy what you need. If you had bought mulch on-line at Menards they wouldn't pull it either.

They just don't have space to store product like this and if someone else gets it before you show up they do. You don't have to be abusive to the employees at the store, they don't set the policies and they can't go out back and make more for you.

to Anonymous #1499608

Spoken like a low ambition Lowe’s employee. Thanks for setting the bar so low.

to Butch Anderson #1499732

Never worked at Lowes but at Menards and know they wouldn't have done anything different.

to Butch Anderson #1501941

So are you the original poster?Since you are This upset, send their Corporate Headquarters a letter detailing your complaint.Their contact information is found on their website.

to Butch Anderson #1501945

Do you Really think that front line employees determine store policy?*shaking my head at the nonsense customers come up with*

to Anonymous #1502701

I don't know about the Lowe's in your area but the one here in Kissimmee has plenty of space for mulch. I just bought some the other day.I am trying to find a reliable and reputable fence installation company to put up a fence in my back yard but every company I look at have a lot of bad reviews.

I called Lowe's and got so much run around I called the corporate office. When I first called the store I got the customer service desk and asked them what subcontractor they use to install fencing. He gave me a name that doesn't even exist. I called back and got the Pro desk.

The guy could barely speak English and he didn't know either so he transferred me to the outside garden area. The guy out there said it was the fourth time today that guy had transferred calls to him. This guy was nice but he didn't know who installs fencing so I asked if there was a manager I could talk to. While I was on hold we got disconnected.

I gave up.It isn't clear on the website if Lowe's installs the fence or if another company does.

It's amazing to me that no one in central Florida is reputable enough and reliable enough to install a damned fence. How hard can it be anyway??????