I purchased some tools from this unprofessional *** hole and upon giving the cashier my receipt and the tools I was returning he procceded to place one of my tools behind him and removed the other 2 tools from my receipt. I bought this to his attention and he told me that was not my tool.

The exact tool behind him, that I saw him place behind him and is listed on my receipt is not mine. I asked for a manager and was told there were none available???? This man just stole my tools and no one would do anything about this thief. I could not believe what he had done.

He got the tool and I still have to pay for an item that I was returning??? NEVER AGAIN

This reviewer shared experience about "they stole my tool and left me to still pay for it even though i was returning it" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $60. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. The most disappointing about lowes cashier at Lowes was cashier was a thief Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments