2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Took three months to get them in to do the back splash when it was supposed to be within 3 weeks. The job was horrendous with uneven grout lines, unfinished edges, and tiles not level.

The installers also took left over supplies that we purchased with them so we couldn't even attempt to fix it. Took photos to Lowe's and they agreed it was a huge problem and Crystal Garcia (N Myrtle Beach store) said they would offer a refund and a re-do. I agreed, but Lowe's then back pedaled and said no, one or the other.

When we ultimately decided we wanted a refund (and would find our own installer to re do it), they disappeared and wouldn't respond to us. It's been 9 months and counting ...

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Tile Installation.

Preferred solution: The value of my loss is the our cost to Lowe's plus the amount it will cost for a contractor to come in and return the wall to its pre-Lowe state so a new tile installer can do a correct job. .

I liked: How helpful and apologetic crystal garcia at first.

I didn't like: How crystal changed her tune and accused me of lying.

Comments

This complaintent needs to realize that it is ilegal to receive more than what they are entitled too... meaning, they may be entitled to a full refund but that is it. For the complaintent to ask for Lowe’s to pay for someone else to do the backsplash at Lowe’s exspense is inappropriate and illegal.

smkozlow
to Anonymous #1433747

Are they not responsible for returning the wall to the state it was in before they messed it up? Why should I be out additional money to bring in a contractor to take down the tile and repair the wall so a new contractor can do the job the right way?