2.5

The worst experience for an online purchase Ive ever made...too bad there isn't a minus rating - I bought a new refrig online..

cust service called set up a delivery for the following Sunday, Oct 15h, between noon and 4pm. A total of 3 days from purchase to delivery. Sunday Oct 15th came and went... no refrig, no phone call.

I called first thing Monday morning.. excuse they had - only had one delivery driver that day... bad customer service.. but I can accept that.

New delivery set up for the following day the 17th of Oct, noon to 4pm. Double checking I called around 1:30 on the 17th to make sure delivery was happening.. I was assured it was. 17th came and went - no refrig no phone call.

Seriously..

how do they stay in business when they cant even keep track of and online order to even call and apologize ???Anyway I gave up - bought a refrig from anther store, I will obviously be disputing and having the Lowe's charge removed from my Visa card.

Review about: Lowes Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Any part of the complete lack of follow up or follow through, Worst online purchase experience, I lost over 300 worth of food refrigerator never was delivered.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Cheap refrigerator.

"Worst experience" ?

You haven't lived very long.

Prepare yourself for the future ; it will get worse.