I took back two boxes that were not used on a lowes install job. I took the bill that had the tile charge on the statement.

I waited for over an hour with a guy named Jon at lowes Owensboro service. After waiting and not saying a word he said that he wasn't sure how the charge got recorded. I have spent and paid more than $10,000 in the last 3 months for home improvements. I was treated bad and will never buy from lowes again.

Really incompetent return. I ended up leaving the tile without getting a return that I was untitled to. The tile was in the total price and was ordered buy contractor.

So lowes told me how much tile was needed. That is the worst service I have ever had at a retail store.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes billing department for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

If you arent the contractor, then you arent entitled to anything. They can't refund a bill that hasnt been paid, especially if you aren't the company who bought it.

Your contractor and only your contractor can return it. Common sense.