2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I went to the Lowes Webster, NY store on 4/16/2018 to finalize my decision on which refrigerator to purchase. On Tuesday 4/17/2018, I made my decision and called the same store and placed an order for a Whirlpool WRT518SZFM. I received an email on 4/18/2018 confirming my purchase.

On Monday 4/23/2018 I received a voice mail concerning the delivery. In a return call I made I was told my new refrigerator would be delivered on Thursday 4/26/2018. I arranged to take the day off from work. I received a phone call Wednesday evening 4/25/2018 telling me the “delivery window” for my new refrigerator would be a 4 hour window centered around 3:00 pm Thursday 4/26/2018.

At 2:34PM Thursday 4/26/2018 I received a call from someone identifying them selves as a Lowes delivery truck person, telling me that my new refrigerator would be delivered within 30 minutes. I removed all food from my working though VERY loud refrigerator so that it could be set aside, and the new one put in its place.

As one, two, three hours went by with NO further contact, I contacted Lowes. I was surprisingly told that my old refrigerator was to be picked up today, Thursday 4/26/2018, and my new refrigerator delivered on 4/29/2018.

I was shocked that no one from Lowes would do ANYTHING to retain my business, other then say “we’re sorry”.

I can go to Rochester, NY small claims court, file a small claims lawsuit for a $10 fee, for 1) cost of my loosing a day of work, 2) loss food due to your telling me the delivery was 30 minutes away. Lowe’s options would be 1) send an employee to argue against my claim, perhaps paying that person $10 an hour for the 20 minute drive there, the 20 minute wait until my case is heard, the 20 minute argument, and the 20 minute return drive. So, perhaps $20 for that persons time. Then there’s the chance I’d win my case. Or 2) you could ignore the small claims suit, and I would win by default.

And still, NO ONE from Lowes company will do anything more then say “we’re sorry”.

Review about: Lowes Delivery Service.

I liked: Birds flying through their store.

I didn't like: Waiting for a delivery that never happened, Virtually no response from lowes.

Comments