Purchased a dryer from Fresno,s Lowes store. Delivered wrong dryer first time, did not fit the opening.

went back, purchased a different dryer. Was delivered but this time wrong dryer cord was sent. Had to take that cord back to exchange for correct cord. Delivery company said they would call me with a new (third time) time to actually install dryer.

Needless to say they did not call as they said they would. I finally contacted the Lowe's delivery. Said they would come today,however I will believe it when I see them.

Bottom line, I will never ever set foot in a Lowe's store again. Mgr of Lowe,s appliance in Fresno named Dale was wonderful and fair to me, as far as my opinion on the mgr of the appliance dept of fresno Lowes, I feel that he should consider another line of employment, one that does not require people and communication skills!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with store mgr and stated that there is a room for improvement of appliance mgr and his total lack of concern for my needs. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of dryer. Lowes needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dryer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments