1.3

It took 4 phone calls, total of 2 1/2 hours on hold to get an appointment. Service person that arrived was subcontracted from the subcontractor Lowes rep told me would come.

The service person was EXTREMELY RUDE! When he first arrived as I was explaining that the washer was giving an LF code and I replaced the hoses, he cut me off mid sentence and said; I don't need any of that. To be clear what I just typed it almost verbatim all I had said. So he was obviously not interested in fixing anything.

He spent 20 minutes, not even long enough for the washer tub to fill. Then he said "can not replicate the problem. Next time see if you can make it happen so I don't waste my time." So he doesn't waste his time.

At that point I had spent 3 hours on this issue, and he is the one I PAID FOR to have deal with it. I don't feel like you're on this trip with me so let me say it again; HE TOLD ME "don't waste my time."

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lowes Cons: Extended warranty is nothing by a scam.

Location: 5025 Old Hickory Blvd, Nashville-Davidson, TN 37076

Comments

#1901837

How did you loose $546?

#1901991
@PissedConsumer1901837

Paid for the Extended Warranty, which turned out to be a scam, so that was a couple of hundred. Now had to pay a repair service to do what I paid Lowes extra for, that is fix my washing machine.

Lowes Reviews