I have never been talked down to like I have when I went into the Southgate, MI Lowe's. I purchased a snow-blower off the website for pickup for my father's birthday.

The site apparently has an error in the price, but I paid the actual amount which I have on my receipt and store pickup email but the Service Manager made me wait more than a half hour, then said I couldn't receive the item because of the error on the website. He was blatantly talking to me like I was a thief in front of a large group of associates. No, I didn't have the print outs when I went into the store, didn't think I'd need them. I then walked out after being treated like a thief and called customer service.

The girl was awesome, treated me great, but still said I had to wait 24 hours for a call back. So now I'm sitting with a 900 dollar charge on my card, no snow blower and waiting for a random call.

I have the printouts of the receipts with the 897 dollar charge and the credit card charge to prove that I paid the 897. I don't know why any manager would talk down to any customer for any reason.

Review about: Lowes Manager.

Comments