When attempting to check out at the Lowes Store located at W.10th Street, Indianapolis, IN , only one cashier line was open.

Several customers were waiting to be helped. The man in front of me asked a store employee if she was opening another line and she said "yes." We went to the line she indicated and she began to wait on this man and then told me that I had to go to the cashier next to her who had just opened up. I had to go to the back of the line. When it was my turn to be served, the cashier simply walked away leaving me standing there.

The cashier who had told me to move to that line was waiting on customers who had been behind me. I put down the items I planned to purchase and stated "I guess I am leaving." People behind me said the same thing. I have spent close to $25,000 at Lowes over the past couple of years.

I had just finished working a 14 hour shift and wasted an hour in the store.They have lost a good customer through their employees' rudeness.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

do you need a tissue?....lol

disputed

No one really cares how much money you spend with the company.There are tons of customers that try to use the "I spend 335748057693865 dollars with the company, I want special treatment!" excuse and it only annoys us further.

When we say no, usually there is a reason.

Between that excuse and bringing up Lowe's' biggest competitor does nothing but get you an eye roll and some laughs after you leave the store.

Wise up a bit.Just because you spend so much money with a store doesn't mean you get any special treatment.

Who cares! Lowes makes Billions they don't care about you!

1st of all nobody cares how much money you spent at lowes, grow up.

Sapphirerain91

Maybe you need to try another home improvement store. Not ALL employees are like that. So quit your *** judging.