Went into Lowe's to talk to them about getting help with the trees that we had spent good money on and they died. I couldn't find my recipet for ones that died but had my recipe for other items that was bought the same day but they refused to honor it the trees were 89.99 each red maples I even had the dead trees with me and still refused to do anything.

I am very disappointed and will start shopping else where we always spend good money on our yard thru Lowe's but will not do it anymore. I had talked to the guy in lawn and garden and he said they would just do a trade on the trees but the front manager would not.

Comments

recipet recipe.......................which is the spelling for "receipt"? i will get it correct if i keep trying different ways

It's already more than they really should do to offer a guarantee on plants. It's not their fault if you can't grow something.

The very least you need to do is keep track of your receipts. That's your own fault.

Did you purchase the trees on a credit card? If so, they can use the credit card to look up the receipt.

Having worked for another home center Lowes is no different in their 1 year plant warranty. Bring the plant back with your receipt and they will exchange it if it dies in the first year.

Without the receipt there is no way to prove how old the plant is. It isn't unreasonable for a retailer to expect some type of documentation to prove the date of purchase it and that you purchased it from them and not a competitor.

to Anonymous #1513796

Can't look it up with no item number. Which is what the receipt is for.