was at lowes store on hwy 249 and got gal paint & tape and i wanted a 3ft piece of trim the saleman told me you got to buy the whole 12ft i ask for a manger they told me hes in a meeting ..so talked to man said he floor manger he give me same anwser i would have to buy the whole 12 or 16ft . on the trim it had a sticker a bar code that said $1.49 a ft.

so if they cut 3ft off i would pay that price lowes would not lose no money . thats ok just went to home depot got what i wanted .

BUT i made a trip to lowes an got paint tape while i was in the store i should have got a refund . kenneth thomas

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments