Verified Reviewer

Just got off the phone with a kobalt agent for the SEVENTH ( 7th ) time. Every one of them took all the info for the part I need and then went on to explain someone would contact me within 3 t0 5 day's.

None of them did!!! the last person when I told him that he suggested I send an email. So...here it is! My first call was 11/9/20 and the last one was today 3/8/21.

In between I have talked to: Brandon, Anita, Brittany, karen, Frank, Alieia and Donovan.

Maybe they meant 3 to five month's!! I don't know what the problem is in getting this part? If you look at my Lowe's account I purchased a new compressor, the same model, but before I opened it I found the book with the part numbers and called to order part #4, (regulator). Thinking I had 3 to 5 days plus time for shipping I took the new one back.

Can somebody HELP!!! Dan