I rent out houses so I frequent Lowe's about 2 or 3 times a week. Upon checking out, I realized I couldn't find a portion of my money. My total was 21.34 and I had 21.00 in my hand.The cashier told me that she didn't care if it was 10 cents and suggested I ask someone in the store for the change.It should come as no surprise that I am black.I spend at least 30,000 dollars a year at the Lowe's on the beltline in Mobile,Al and I was turned away for 34 cents.

Review about: Lowes Cashier.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

This is not about you being black, this is about you not having enough change.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #188852

I am from Canada. I dont have to like you at all and Unite with you. ***.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #188851

You should be all ashamed of yourselves.Today is September 11th.

Nine years ago we were attacked by terrorists.Instead of bashing and hating blacks we need to Unite as a country and treat each other nicely.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #188843

In another complaint when a wal-mart cashier allowed her purchase 23 cents short she accused her of racism because she claimed the cashier thought she was homeless and had a poor job because she is black.

I am black or white or green or who gives a ***.I can't believe that the color of your skin even comes to play in this post.

The way I see it, you want Lowes to give you $485. If you honestly do spend $30000 a year at lowes and you average $21.34 at each visit, but you only want to spend $21, then that means you will make about 1428 visits to lowes in a year. If you expect them to give you $0.34 every time then it comes out to $485.52.

Yes it sucks that you went to Lowes and created a bill you couldn't afford, but don't blame the company for your shortcomings.How about this why don't you send me $425 and we'll call it even.

These "4" *** are just one who had made a fool of himself/herself and just can't let it go. Get a life!

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #187753

It happens all the time.Someone posts a letter.

They post things most people don't agree with, create another account, agree with themselves pretending to be someone else. Eventually screw up, get caught. Usually after this they stop posting but Rainta just wants to be heard. The real weak person here is not everyone, but Ranita/Rainta/wow25/wow25!!(all the same person).

Weak because they have to create more than one identity to make it look like people are siding with them, and weak that they have to attack a 12 year old online when he is right and she is wrong.You are weak Ranita and all your other identities.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #187751

When someone makes a fool of themselves, then continues to argue making them more foolish.Instead of admitting that she is Ranita.

Ranita makes another account pretending to be somewhere else.

When caught because the other person spoke in first person form she claims she is being impersonated and using both accounts to lash out.She is too angry to make sure she is using the correct account.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #186051

Thank you Wow25!!, I have always appreciated your support.These loser refuse to see the isssue as you we see it.

It is not about the 34 cents it is about the fact that the manager had me beg for 34 cents. No way these crackers would give a white person a nickel much less 34 cents, they are all racist. Only you can see my letter and read between the lines. That *** "don't be fooled Kelvin" is a fool.

They think they are smart but they are just plain dumb white trash.Just like Zachary, Trevor, Irish and all the other posters.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #186050

You idiots, like I said my login name is wow25!!!not Wow 25.

Also Trevor is a racist *** even though he is standing up for us.

Ranita and I are completely two different people.Someone is pretending to be us to make us look bad.