1.5
Ease of Use

Their website states they can deliver lumber AS SOON AS TOMORROW - this is not true, 3 orders in a row I have been told they can not deliver for up to a WEEK after the order. The Lowe's 1-800 # told me it was my fault , I should have read the terms and conditions...."I'm sorry you failed to read the terms and conditions" MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP MISLEADING YOUR CUSTOMERS!

Once, they said it couldn't be delivered so I offered to pick it up instead. They refunded my delivery fee - after spending about 1.5hrs driving to a friends to borrow a trailer, I get a call from Lowe's saying the delivery was on its way - make up your mind people!

Twice, they called and told me the delivery driver called in sick - but 2 hours later I see my neighbors up the street getting appliances delivered.......FROM LOWES Third, this time the delivery team is backed up for a week and a half..... The store was nice enough to refund my delivery fee the first two times, but today being the THIRD instance and not being able to get my lumber for 9 days after ordering I am done doing business with this Lowe's.

Review about: Lowes Express Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer and delivery service.

Comments