1.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

HOW IS THIS COMPANY STILL IN BUSINESS? Placed order online, waited several hours ( I should have gone in a shopped for it myself, but figured since they offer a service I should try it out.) Big mistake.

Called local Lowes they were more than happy to cancel my order since they were so busy. I drove to the store to find out why my online order still shows in process and validate the *** claim they were busy. Sure enough, empty store with employees standing around talking and conversing with each other. No concerted effort to offer any assistance or acknowledge any customer in the store, there were about 15 of us in the store.

That's not busy by any standards. Left and drove 28 miles each way to The Home Depot to get fulfill my needs. FYI - they never canceled the order so I was double charged. Pathetic experience.

DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR MONEY. Apathy should be painful - ie closing stores and people losing jobs when they don't provide a quality service.

Review about: Lowes Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Replace your GM with someone that understands the value of customer service. Retrain or replace your department managers until they understand their existence is paid for by customers, not a charity or entitlement. .

I liked: That they are close.

I didn't like: Rude customer service associate, Overall lack of organization, Have never had worse.

Comments