3.0

tried twice to contact someone at Lowes for customer service. 180* 465 **** for 45 minutes with no person picking up.

Then 180******** and was put into another wait: 35 minutes with no personal response.

If you are short staffed, then you should allow call back option so customers don't sit and wait for no personal response. Not good service. What happens if I need to change a delivery date??

Wait on line for perhaps hours? Will probably just cancel the order.

Location: Montpelier, Vermont

Comments

#2058170

This service is a scam they will not approve you for a 84 month credit line if your credit criteria is not ment which is not disclosed in the fine print.

I am having the same experience. I've been on hold for an hour and have not been able to get thorugh.

I ordered a couple of items on May 21st and the indication was that it would be delivered May 28th. Today is May 30th and I went online to check status. All is shows is that the order has been received. Nothing about whether it has been shipped, when it is due to be shipped, etc.

I called to get more information but still am on hold as I write this note. This is the first time I've posted a complaint about a company online.

Lowes Reviews