Madison Heights, VA 24572, USA
2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Called Samsung 8/8/17 to report gasket leak and ice build up. Was told fridge was out of warrantee and that it was built 1/2016.

Proved I purchased 2/11/17 and repairman was sent. The first visit he said it was just a piece of plastic installer left on gasket. Problem was still the same and he returned on 9/8/17 with a complete door gasket and said Samsung issued a bulletin on problem. Problem got worse and now I have large areas of snow and a gap of 1/8 between gasket and frame.

He said nothing more he can do. He called Samsung and nothing was done. I called Lowes 9/11/17 thought it was taken care of. Called back 9/18/17 and was told nothing they could do and they will call Samsung to schedule another repair call meanwhile I have no freezer going on 4 weeks.

I also feel deceived by Lowes selling me a fridge over a year old. Our new kitchen is not so new after all.

Product or Service Mentioned: Refrigerator Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Replace .

Comments

A refrigerator unlike a carton of milk does not have a sell by date. Who cares when it was made as long as it was new and un-used when you got it. Wouldn't be at all surprised if a great sale price wasn't part of your decision to buy the model you bought.