New oven was delivered in damaged condition on 7/19. Mrg was to call me re new delivery date but this never happened.

I called store the next day and found out that delivery of another over would be delivered on 7/31 which means that i can't finish the remodeling of my kitchen for several more weeks. In addition, my cabinets can't be opened due to the damaged over. I called the store and got DISCONECTED (?) WHILE EXPLAINING THE PROBLEM. I'll never buy anything from Lowes again!

This complaint, combined with two Lowes sale items being out of stock and the home improvement estimates for my kitchen last year being a waste of time and money means I'll be shopping at Home Depot in the future - HD is a professional organization but Lowes is amateurish. Bye

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lowes Cons: See comment above, Poor quality and poor customer service, Lack of response from corporate lowes.

Comments

Andover, Minnesota, United States #1356418

You obviously had to order the oven. Do you think they delivered a damaged oven on purpose?

It takes time to get the oven from the manufacturer to deliver, so no they can't deliver it the next day.

Ho is not having the oven holding up the rest of the kitchen or keeping you from opening cabinet doors? Sounds like someone trying to make a mountain out of a molehill to me.