3.0

I moved into a new apartment and needed a stove. I ordered my stove from lowes online June 27th.

Delivery would be the 15th of July, which was longer then I wanted to wait, but the stove was a good price, so I waited. Then I got the email saying "get excited" your stove is on the way. It will be delivered the 15th. Then the morning of the 14th I had a phone call from Lowe's saying I wouldn't be getting my stove on the 15, as they didn't even have it in the store.

It would be on the truck that night. After that I received a email saying it would be the 25th. I made several calls to Lowe's, and they could care less about the fact I don't have a stove at all and theirs "nothing" they can do about the delivery. They only have 2 delivery trucks and because I'm not local, I'm going to be the last delivery of the day.

So tomorrow is the "day" if something else doesn't happen. But I will never order from Lowe's again! In November of last year I bought a washer and dryer from Lowe's and the service was way better. But after this experience, never again.

They lost a customer. Lowe's of Brockport NY is who my complaint is about.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments