1.6

Below I have copy and pasted my coversation with Lowes.

You're now chatting with MyLo.

Im adding an associate to this chat who can provide more help. Theyll be joining shortly.

Hi.

Thank you for contacting Lowes. This is Lea H.

and I will be happy to help you.

I want to know where I can post a review of my very disappointing experience with Lowes today

Oh allow yes sure in this case we have a feedback botton it is Located on the right side of the screen, that way your comments can be sent to the proper department. Allow me to know also about your experience

What is shown in your store inventory is completely wrong at multiple locations. I paid for an order this morning and when I went to pick it up they couldn't find it.

They sent me to another store that said they had plenty in stock and when i got there they had 10.....the store location that showed the largest inventory was an hour away...I would hate to drive all the way there with out verification at this point but NO one answered the phones.

Oh I apologies so much for the inconvenience, this is not the experience we want to have I will also let my supervisor to know about this and also any time you need assistance to verify inventory of a Item here we are also for you! I really apologize again since I understand howe you feel, you can also leave your feedback about this at the website and I really apologize again.

Because I needed the product I went a head and unknowingly drove the hour and luckily they had what I needed but this entire process was ridiculously time consuming.

I understand, since even you got the item you need and I really apologize so much. Any time you need assistance ofr a item that appear available online you can also verify with us at the chat!

How can you verify a product unless you are fiscally able to see it. As I mentioned, multiple stores systems said they had it but then when I got there they couldnt locate it.

The product Iam refering to is sku # 136****.

And I know 4 stores that had 0 on hand although system shows them having it.

I'll be right with you.

I understand and I really apologize we are doing are best to improved and thank you for telling us this about the items numbers that appear available, I will let this also know! it was the Elida Ceramica Gray 12-in x 12-in Glossy Glass Brick Subway Wall Tile?

Understood! I will let this know also and please leave your feedback at the website also and I really apologize for the all the inconvenience you have

Ok....I am curious to see what stores you would suggest I pick this up from.

Allow me to know you zip code to check also I want to verify if on my system appears the same that is available

95123

I was checking and verifying S. San Jose Lowe's since on the system appear that they are not available at the store

I was checking also Elida Ceramica Gray 12-in x 12-in Glossy Glass Brick Subway Wall Tile

Yes, finding closest stores that say they have?

I'll be right with you.

yes I really apologize for the inconvenience you have . I really apologize so much

In this case please, we encourage you to visit our website, and leave your feedback about this experience you had I really apologize so much

Fremont had 10 and union city had the rest that I needed but really these issues should be addressed.

KSN CUSTOMS CONSTRUCTION INC

Yes sure and thank you for telling me this! If there is anything you need you can always come with here at the chat , It is a pleasure for me to know this since this help us to improved!

Thank you for shopping at Lowe's! It's been my pleasure assisting you today.

If you have a moment after the conversation, we'd love to hear your thoughts about how we did!

Conversation closed by the agent - 7:19 PM

Based on this experience, how likely are you to recommend Lowe's to friends and neighbors? (10 Extremely likely - 0 Extremely unlikely)

Based on this experience, how likely are you to use Lowe's.com again?

(10 Extremely likely - 0 Extremely unlikely)

If you were to chat with us again, how likely would you be to work with the same agent if you could? (10 Extremely likely - 0 Extremely unlikely)

Were you able to get an answer to your question or issue during your chat?

To better serve you in the future, please tell us why.

The issue is communication between stores and keeping inventory accurate in system.

Thank you for your time.

User's recommendation: Don't count on quantity accuracy stated on line or there computer systems. If you can get a person to physically check inventory you should be good.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Pros: Ease and location of the store.

Location: 5550 Cottle Rd, San Jose, CA 95123