2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I opened my Lowes credit card acct with a $4,700.Credit line, then without any warning I wake up to find they had lowered my limit to $300.!!!

Mind you I have never missed a payment and always pay higher than the minimum. All in the midst of necessary home repairs in preparation for sale. I called the toll free customer care to get some rude representative from a foreign country who speaks unintelligible english.

Im absolutely disgusted and am advising others to avoid Lowes as well as Synchrony bank.Additionally I am contacting an attorney.

Review about: Lowes Credit Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Who complains about someone lowering a the limit on a store credit card?

How often do you use it?

Is your self worth attached to your credit limit?

How sad a life you must lead.

An attorney will do you no good whatsoever other than to further lower your bank balance ; since you can't afford supplies, I doubt you could afford him additionally.

You would do well to avoid both Lowes and Synchrony Bank.

But they can set your credit limit wherever they please no explanation required.

How does your "reason for review" : "problems with payment" jive with what you have told us ?

Something is missing from this complaint.

Oh no, not an attorney! LOL

Why are you complaining about Lowes and not Synchrony bank?Lowes has nothing to do with the account you have with Synchrony Bank other that the card has Lowes on it.

Has something about your creditworthiness changed....income gone down, other credit cards maxed out etc?If you review the application you signed you will find that the tell you there that they will review your creditworthiness from time to time and many adjust your credit limit.