Adelanto, California

I browsed the holiday liquidation display today and the display shows a big sign 75% off.In the display were glass craft blocks which are $10.98 each.

I decided to purchase four for my wife. At the customer service counter they informed me they were not on sale. I spoke with Zwey, the manager, who insisted there was nothing wrong with the display that I have to read the fine print. The discount print was about 2-3" block letters.

I never did see any fine print. These items should never have been on display comingled with holiday items if not included with a 75% discount. It totally misinforms and misleads the buyer.

The attitudes of both customer service clerk and manager have much training also.Just a simple purchase like this will cause me not to shop there ever again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lowes and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $33 and wants Lowes to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes and lowes manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

It doesn't matter much, because from what I know of their corporate environment paired your "review" , I can say you're not the kind of customer they want: bargain scraper, complainer, social media stalker, returns 70% of merchandise for for a refund.......etc,etc,etc