Lowes - Unfair business practices; misleading advertising

I browsed the holiday liquidation display today and the display shows a big sign 75% off.In the display were glass craft blocks which are $10.98 each.

I decided to purchase four for my wife. At the customer service counter they informed me they were not on sale. I spoke with Zwey, the manager, who insisted there was nothing wrong with the display that I have to read the fine print. The discount print was about 2-3" block letters.

I never did see any fine print. These items should never have been on display comingled with holiday items if not included with a 75% discount. It totally misinforms and misleads the buyer.

The attitudes of both customer service clerk and manager have much training also.Just a simple purchase like this will cause me not to shop there ever again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Glass Block
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #762651

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lowes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 03 #1087921

It doesn't matter much, because from what I know of their corporate environment paired your "review" , I can say you're not the kind of customer they want: bargain scraper, complainer, social media stalker, returns 70% of merchandise for for a refund.......etc,etc,etc

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lowes. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lowes.
Filing a new complaint about