Adelanto, California

I browsed the holiday liquidation display today and the display shows a big sign 75% off.In the display were glass craft blocks which are $10.98 each.

I decided to purchase four for my wife. At the customer service counter they informed me they were not on sale. I spoke with Zwey, the manager, who insisted there was nothing wrong with the display that I have to read the fine print. The discount print was about 2-3" block letters.

I never did see any fine print. These items should never have been on display comingled with holiday items if not included with a 75% discount. It totally misinforms and misleads the buyer.

The attitudes of both customer service clerk and manager have much training also.Just a simple purchase like this will cause me not to shop there ever again.

Review about: Glass Block.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lowes Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $33
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

It doesn't matter much, because from what I know of their corporate environment paired your "review" , I can say you're not the kind of customer they want: bargain scraper, complainer, social media stalker, returns 70% of merchandise for for a refund.......etc,etc,etc