7921 Redwood Dr, Cotati, CA 94931, USA
2.2

I ordered a refrigerator which took weeks to be delivered. Folks that delivered would not install with current water set-up (note that current set-up worked for the last refrigerator also purchased from Lowe's).

Delivery company required a shut-off valve. I hired a plumber and had a shut-off value installed. Set new appointment. Times were constantly changed so that basically I sat home all day until a phone call at 5:30 - the end of the latest "delivery" window.

Install guy indicated he couldn't come as they were in a big truck and there was a note on my order that said small truck. I assured him double tractor trails make it down our road and he said they would come over. They did not show or call. 2 days later I receive another recording indicating a new set of delivery guys would show up that day.

When they arrived, they were surprised to know that they had to install a frig and not just drop off the water lines. I found that once Lowe's "sells" you, they no longer care what the service folks do from that point on.

Poor customer service and unclear communication between sales and delivery. Won't buy from them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Lowes Cons: Communication between sales and delivery company.

Comments