Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.7

Store 1942 Terminal 17

04/27/21 13:15:44 VEE

Inquired with customer service assoc. named Vee at the East Rutherford, NJ location about warranty on plants that die within a couple of weeks o purchase.

I tried to show her the pictures but this Vee associate did not even have the courtesy to look at them. Instead, she was very dismissive saying I should bring back the dead plants in a very condescending manner. I said, that is why I took pictures. She proceeded to rudely say, Well how can you expect to get a refund when you dont bring the dead plant back as if saying I was lying about it.

Then she just turned her back on me. I would not have felt offended if her manner of explaining was nice but her attitude was unacceptable. This is not the kind of person who should be in customer service. Not fit to face or deal with clients directly.

I am a loyal Lowes customer in good standing but people like Vee makes me not want to even shop there anymore. Very disappointing.

I took pictures because if I have to put dead plants back into its original pot, which I no longer have, it would be too much work so if this is the case, your warranty does not even make sense.

No wonder people prefer to shop again and again thru Amazon, Whole Foods, etc. since these establishments are very good examples of no hassle, no questions asked customer service.

User's recommendation: Very poor customer service.

Lowes Pros: Good variety of plants.

Lowes Cons: Very poor customer service.

Location: State Highway 17, East Rutherford, NJ 07073

Comments

#2010371

You did not follow store policy so no refund. Vee wasn’t having any of you.

Lowes Reviews