Bought a frigdedire fridge in 2016 and up to april 2019 I had problems with the ice maker an cooling isssues. the service company they contract came out 8 times in a matter of 4 years and never were able to solve the issue.

finally they issue me a buyout and I was able to buy a new fridge. on the very last call befoe I was issued the buy out I was told that I could place the remaining months o my exended warranty onto the new fridge. When I called to do exactly that I was told that the info I was given was incorrect.

im just so over this hole experience bu I thank God I have a new frigderator and kudos to the customer service reps who were very helpful at different times. jut remember if you accept the buyout it voids your protection plan no matter how many months you have left!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Protection Plan.

Comments

Your protection plan bought you a new refrigerator, sounds like you got your moneys worth. The plans that some stores sell limit their payout on repairs to what you paid for the refrigerator and you more than likely wouldn't have even reached the 8 service calls before your money ran out. Be happy that you had a plan that replaced your refrigerator.