4.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Had a contract to do our roof. Did it in 2 days but on second day came home to find workers family members with children sitting on my front lawn!

Fiesta time!

Also had a hard time getting the info for our insurance company. This was Lowe's in Sanford NC

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Roof Installation.

Comments

Lowe's Has Damaged my roof, cracked my front walk, covered my car in stones, and caused water damage in my home from roof leaks and has even failed city inspections and I currently have an open permit on my home. I signed my first contract with them on august 2, 2017 it is now march 21st 2018.

I paid Lowes in full and there subcontractor placed a lien on my home because lowe's did not pay them because of there failure to install the roof in a good workmanlike manner. The subcontractor exaggerated the lien a committed a 3rd degree felony. (And all of that just scratches the surface).

I have been on News Channel 9 wftv/ abc. (https://www.wftv.com/news/action-9/action-9-investigates-home-improvement-chain-contractor-complaints/695471946) This company is hurting hundreds if not thousands of people they need to be stopped and held accountable

to Nick #1520508

What is the name of the roofing company? Lowes did ours and i'm not happy