Verified Reviewer

2.0

I bought a screen door and an entry door from lowessto re #3 on January 2, 2021 with cash. I was told the screen door would be in on January 22, it did arrive on the 22th.

The entry door was supposed to arrive February 2. It did not arrive. I went to the store to see what was going on with it and was told it would be in March 12. I had to follow up again and the supervisor said that she would call and let me know what was going on.

She did not call. I went in the next day and Seth told me he would get in touch of the vendor and call me back. They told him it was shipped so he asked for the POD. They never received it.

This went on for 2 weeks asking for the POD and Masonite never sent one. I went in last 4/09/2021 to check on it. The supervisor called Masonite and they told her to send the order back and reference the first PO. I do not know if she did or not because she no longer works there.

I was texted about the door from an installation company asking if May 1 would be good to install the door. I told her I have two doors to be installed, she was not aware of the second one. She texted back to me and told me that a Lowes employee told her that the entry door would not be in until June 1st. This information was not conveyed to me.

I went in 4/09/2021 and spoke to the assistant manager See. He said he would call the vendor and report to me, which he did with no information. He said he would call me back 4/12/2021; he did not call. I went in 4/20/2021.

I talked to See and he said that he would meet me in the mill works area. I spoke with a young man that called Masonite while I was there. They told him the new date was 4/23/2021. See never came back to the mill works department.

I went in on 4/23/2021 the door was not there. May 7th and the 14th same thing. Latest date May 28th. I am tired of people telling me a date and then pushing the date for another week/month.

I received a call from Seth on Friday June 18th letting me know that the entry door was there.

Apparently it had been in the store since March.

I went in today to get the 50% back from my bill that See told me he would give me when the door came in. He told me he said 30% not 50%. My error was not getting it in writing. I asked for all my money back because he lied and said he never said 50%.

I did get my money back, so now you have a dissatisfied customer to say the least that will not get the doors installed and you have a door in stock that was a special order.

If you have any ideas to make both situations a happy ending please let me know.

Please do not ignore me. I put my trust and money into your company and I want my doors!

danny.mccloud@***.com

User's recommendation: Get everything in writing.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Cons: Store manager and customer service.

Location: 2888 Brice Road, Columbus, OH 43232

Comments

#2025930

You got your money back AND you want the doors installed?? They won't miss you or notice your gone.

Lowes Reviews