Verified Reviewer

3.1

I ordered a riding lawnmower on line. There was only one left in stock.

They are busy so when I was given a delivery date in two weeks I was okay with that.They sent me a text with a time frame when it was to be delivered. Between 8am and 8pm. Then I got another text saying between 11 am and 11 pm. Well at 6:15pm on the date of delivery I de4cided to call and see if they could give me a more accurate time.

I was told they would call me back in ten minutes. Forty five minutes later I called them back. That guy told me the delivery date was the next day. After hanging up I checked the text and called them back to let them know that delivery date was scheduled today.

They transferred to a manager whom proceeded to tell me my mower wasnt available and never4 made it on the truck.(why they couldn't have called and let me know is beyond me) I was told that they didnt have that model in stock,

. To make it right they offered me the next model up at same price with free delivery.(I was already getting free delivery) I said that would be fine. I was then told it would be delivered in 10 days.(May 28). The day before delivery I get a text saying they will deliver on June 6.

Then another text saying June 9th. On May 28th I went to a local tractor shop and spent my $2000 on a mower that was at smaller local store.

May pay a little more but service much better Shop delivered 3 hours later. Shop local you get better service

User's recommendation: shop local smaller stores.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Lowes Pros: Location and price.

Location: 2850 Ocean Beach Highway, Longview, WA 98632